I installed the entire length under a hanging cabinet. This was three 32 in cabinets bolted together. I placed two strips about 2 inches apart. When the light strip traversed from one cabinet to the next I cut a slot through two faces that abut the joint and threaded the light strip through the slot. I then peeled back the protection tape from one end and also feed them through the slots, pressing the adhesive surface down as I progressed. It worked great. I had a little length of tape left over and I installed that at the top of the center cabinet. I think I should have placed them on the back side of the center vertical so that one could see the lighting, but not the strip. When I have the lights on for a while at full strength the light strip gets a little warm, maybe 20°F above ambient. The transformer is also warm, maybe 30°F above ambient. The KillAWatt meter said the draw was 94 watt. Each light strip is connected to a transformer lead with a 16 gauge wire, soldered to the light strip terminals and protected with heat shrink tubing. All of the connections are made on the top of the cabinets with the power wires traveling down to the strips between where two cabinets abut. The amount of light and quality looks great. I haven' t installed the dimmer yet, so I can't comment on the dimming. If the lights hold up, it will be wonderful.
Awesome kitchen counter lighting. Very bright as a working light and linearly dimmable without flicker to perfect ambient mood lighting.
One item was backordered but staff kept me informed with only a minimal delay.
Packaging was extremely durable. Will be placing another order soon.
Great light! They get nice and bright. Just what I needed for my under cabinet lighting.
I bought these to install above my kitchen island where T8 fluorescent bulbs had been. The color accuracy is fantastic with great red saturation. It is an obvious change with vibrant colors and rich reds. Strawberries look really good ha! I am very happy with the results. The light output is a little better than the T8 bulbs. I put down two lines of the LED strips to replace each length of T8 bulb. Next I will be replacing the bathroom fluorescents.