Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Waveform Lighting is carefully monitoring the latest developments with the COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuing to accept and ship orders without any operational disruptions.
Although we are continuing to ship out orders, deliveries in certain areas may be delayed or disrupted. We recommend checking with your local delivery offices for any updates. Below are links to shipping carriers' latest status webpages:
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and partners, and we will provide any updates as the situation develops.
Below are additional precautions we are taking:
- All office employees are working from home.
- All warehouse employees are required to wear protective gloves and safety masks.
- All visitors, vendors, contractors, carrier partners, and drivers required to put on PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and complete temperature checks before entering for inbound freight drop-off, outbound load pickup, or service work within our buildings.
- We’ve extended our paid sick days for warehouse employees to give them more time to properly recover.
- We’ve increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures, which are now conducted hourly. All surfaces are cleaned multiple times per hour.
- The attendance policy is on freeze, so warehouse employees have more flexibility, and we have banned all overtime to ensure our employees are getting enough rest.
Please stay safe and healthy!
Last Updated May 22, 2020